Saturday, January 17, 2009

Well, Here We Are

And so we begin. New year, new plan. New blog.

You know who I am: the guy down the street, or the one at work. The one who thinks he's a writer. Who dreams of one day cashing those big royalty checks and, in the meantime, gets to live here in the real world.

Which really ain't that bad, all things considered: I have a great, supportive wife, great kids, and a job that pays the bills.

I'm not entirely sure what I mean to do with this space, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Probably keep up with my writing progress. Maybe offer some unique (or not so unique) observations on life. Probably post an occasional historical bit of interest to me. And, you know, maybe complain. We'll try to keep that part to a minimum.

See you back here soon!
HN

No comments:

Post a Comment